Diocesan Finance Council
Purpose and Membership
The diocesan Finance council is formed in accord with Canon 492, revised Code of Canon Law (1983) from individuals appointed by the Bishop and known to be of sound integrity and are diverse in their expertise of finance and civil law. Each member will serve a term of five years and may be appointed for an additional five year term.
The Council meets four times yearly and is responsible for the annual diocesan budget, examination of annual expense and income reports for the diocese, and advising the Bishop on decisions relative to important acts of administration.
Diocesan Finance Council Members
- Most Reverend John Stowe, OFM Conv., Bishop Roman Catholic Diocese of Lexington
- Reverend Robert H. Nieberding, Vicar General
- Debbie Swisher, CPA, CDFM, CGMA, DFO, Secretariat for Stewardship and Finance
- Reverend Chris Clay, St. Paul Church. Original Appointment Date November 2011
- Deacon Patrick Deluca, CFO, Shawnee Horse Farm. Original Appointment Date March 2013
- Deacon Larry Cranfill, Business Development, First Southern National Bank. Original Appointment Date January 2017
- Jane Fraebel, CFO, Bank of the Bluegrass and Trust Co. Original Appointment Date November 2013
- Stephanie Nallia, CRPC – Associate Vice President, Morgan Stanley. Original Appointment Date May 2018
- John Wenz, CPA, Partner, Faulkner, King & Wenz, PSC. Original Appointment Date October 2018
- John Woolley, Regional President, Whitaker Bank. Original Appointment Date March 2013